what is ?
the #1 Crypto Based On Demand Services Ecosystem.
youwho is an ecosystem aimed at tackling Real World Problems by harnessing the amazing technology that is Decentralized Finance, we call this ReDeFi.
Real World Solutions
such problems we aim to tackle include but are not limited to: eliminating global unemployment, and banking the unbanked.
Make a living anywhere
youwho empowers users to earn a living, or make additional income no matter where they are in the world by leveraging the power of Cryptocurrencies.
Be your own Boss
One of youwho‘s main goals is to enable anyone anywhere to be their own Boss, and will achieve this by providing a suite of platforms for users to provide their products and services.
youwho‘s ecosystem will initially be comprised of 6 Primary On Demand platforms (see below) with more added in the future…
Proof of Participation
youwho wants to give power to actual users of the ecosystem, and will achieve this by implementing our proprietary Proof of Participation mechanism.
At the time of the inception of youwho, the world is facing an unprecedented pandemic (COVID-19) with millions of people losing their jobs worldwide. Many of these people may never get the chance to return to their previous jobs, whether it be due to the fact that the company they were working for has closed permanently, or the company is downsizing, or a myriad of other reasons.
There may also be other people who have been furloughed or had their working hours reduced as a compensatory measure taken by companies to survive the economic impact of the pandemic. As a result there will be a substantial number of skilled people that are unemployed or have reduced incomes.
So we at youwho thought about how useful it would be if there was some way that these skilled people could offer their products and services to anyone anywhere in the world, with payments being facilitated by cryptocurrencies, effectively becoming self employed.
This is why youwho was created.
In its initial stage youwho aims to help its users by tackling 4 main objectives :
How can youwho create income for people that have lost their jobs?
- youwho will provide platforms that enables any merchant to list their product.
- youwho will provide platforms that enables anyone to promote their service.
- youwho will provide a community driven tokenized ecosystem to bring safety and trustworthiness to the system.
- A youwho user can be a merchant, service provider, and customer at the same time from the same account.
- youwho users do not have to be highly skilled or qualified to provide products and services, as other users of the ecosystem will rate and review the good and the bad providers based on the quality of their products and services.
How can youwho users send and receive payments worldwide?
- Traditional methods are too cumbersome and do not lend well to trade at the individual level, on a worldwide scale.
- Payments must be near instant as transactions will happen face to face most of the time.
- Companies such as PayPal or Western Union generally have high fees associated with them, and are highly centralized.
- Cryptocurrencies have proven themselves to be a very good decentralized method of transferring value worldwide, and at a very fast speed.
- For these reasons youwho have chosen to adopt the Avalanche, Binance Smart Chain & Ethereum + Polygon Chain to process transactions, as they are very secure, easily programmable, and offer competitive transaction fees.
How can the youwho ecosystem be made safe and trustworthy?
- youwho will incorporate a rating/review system, taking inspiration from industry leaders such as Amazon and eBay.
- Every time a product is purchased or a service is completed the customer is able to rate and review the user who sold the goods or provided the service.
- Vice versa, the user selling the goods or providing the service will be able to rate and review the customer.
- All ratings will be recorded on the blockchain to ensure user ratings can not be tampered with, as the ratings scores are treated with the utmost importance in the youwho ecosystem and will be available cross platform.
- Over time “good” users will build up high rating scores whilst “bad” users will have poor rating scores.
How can a tokenized ecosystem be governed by its users?
- Centralization gives too much power to the entity in control.
- Should users decide to build a business in the ecosystem there is no certainty that their account will not be shutdown if a centralized entity controls the ecosystem.
- The youwho ecosystem must be community driven to be as decentralized as possible.
- Taking inspiration from other Decentralized Finance apps such as Uniswap and Synthetix, a governance token in the form of the $YOU token will be used to form part of the governance system.
- To combat the problem of large token holders (whales) taking over all the decision making, youwho will also implement a Proof of Participation mechanism which gives more weight to votes from actual users and participants of the ecosystem.
- Further details will be provided as development progresses.
when will youwho launch?
- youwho‘s ecosystem will be rolled out in phases, starting with the YOU token ICO which was successfully completed on March 5th, 2022. See the ICO section for more information.
- The 6 primary platforms that comprise youwho‘s ecosytem, will be rolled out as per the roadmap below.
- Airdrops for YOU Tokens to early platform testers and users will be announced along the development path. See the token section for more information.
- This roadmap is not final and is subject to change without notice.
Binance Smart Chain
$YOU tokens are the official token for the youwho Tokenized Ecosystem, and will initially be created on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) as BEP20 tokens.
$YOU tokens will be bridged over to the Avalanche, Ethereum + Polygon L2 Chain following the successful launch on BSC.
$YOU token stakers will be eligible to claim a portion of the fees collected by the youwho Ecosystem.
Decisions related to steering the development team, deciding on ecosystem fees and rewards, and any community related decisions will be controlled by a DAO governed by $YOU token stakers and platform users equally.
Arbitration relates to resolving disputes amongst users. Token holders will be able to take part in arbitration and earn $YOU token rewards for their effort.
$YOU tokens will be rewarded to early adopters, testers and Users of the ecosystem. You will be able to gain early access by visiting our SuperStaker portal once it goes live.
|# tokens||% total supply||schedule details|
|Founders||2.55 B||5%||1 year from TGE then 10% every 2 months|
|Development||2.55 B||5%||10% every 2 months from TGE|
|Operations||2.55 B||5%||10% quarterly from TGE|
|Marketing||7.65 B||15%||10% every 2 months from LD|
|Liquidity Pool||2.50 B||4.9%||10% quarterly from LD up to 75% max. Unlocked LP tokens will be used to provide liquidity on the Avalanche, Ethereum and Polygon networks evenly|
|ICO||1.90 B||3.7%||25% monthly from LD|
|Community Incentives||2.55 B||5%||Claimable after TGE|
|Community (Unminted)||26.20 B||51.4%||Locked tokens will only be claimable by Users and Participants of the youwho ecosystem, e.g. Users making a transaction and leaving a review via the ecosystem will be rewarded with a small amount of tokens. For more information please read our whitepaper.|
There will be 4 official methods of obtaining $YOU Tokens: ICO/Dex Listing, Staking, Rewards & Airdrops
$YOU tokens will be sold to the public in an Initial Coin Offering (ICO).
Click the button below to find out more.
Following the ICO, $YOU tokens will be able to be purchased at various Decentralized Exchanges, starting with PancakeSwap.
Staking will reward users in the following ways:
- Stakers will receive a % yield per annum in $YOU tokens. The % yield is flexible and will initially be determined by the core team, but later will be voted on by token holders.
- Stakers are eligible to earn a portion of the ecosystem fees in $YOU tokens, which can be collected weekly. Fees not collected by users for that week will be put back into the fee pool for the following week.
- Staking of LP tokens will be available at a later date once $YOU tokens have been fully distributed.
$YOU Tokens will be rewarded for using and getting involved with the ecosystem, with the ultimate goal of bringing awareness, trustworthiness, safety, and security to the youwho ecosystem and its users. Initially, the following actions will reward users with $YOU tokens as incentives:
- Rating & Reviewing fellow users
- Arbitration between users
- Bug & Bounty rewards
- Sharing on social network
- Affiliate links
youwho is a Decentralized Ecosystem to Live Self Employed. We aim to empower anyone to be their own Boss by combining the world’s leading marketplaces, social networks, and banking platforms such as Airbnb, Uber, Grab, Ebay, Amazon, Fiverr, Facebook, and Paypal under one ecosystem, while utilizing cryptocurrencies to settle payments worldwide.
We are hiring!
youwho is looking for talented members to join our team.
The following roles are currently open for application.
- Create and maintain android and ios apps using react native & expo
- Create and maintain react js websites
- Maintain git repository
- Create and maintain smart contracts written in solidity
- Must be proficient in using Truffle